Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter Most

"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l70e1TfN34w
check out this video right now!!!:)^^^

Hi hi! 
Just wanted to share a little "spiritual thought" with u!  ENJOY LIFE!!! (I'm mainly telling myself this ;)..for some reason it is SO hard for me to live in the moment. I think it's because we live in the world, and the world tells us everyday that we need to worry about little frivolous things- that they are important.
Last week I went to dinner with my aunt and Camille. We had the BEST view of the gorgeous salt lake temple!!



 As I sat listening to laurel tell me stories about how she would entertain me in my height chair when I was little, I couldn't help but think, " this moment will be a memory tonight. I need to enjoy now!" 


So I'm not trying to reprimand, but remind you and myself, to ENJOY this time of your life! Whatever stage your in.... To laugh and talk and hug more often, because soon these times will just be memories- ones that we hopefully don't regret. 

XOXO-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment