Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Modesty Project and weekend overview

      Hola! So... I finally finished my project! It was so much fun to put together and I am so glad that the missionaries asked me too:) Here is the link>>> I think and hope you can just click on it to take you to youtube, if not, copy and paste the url and it should take you to my channel!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laENVH6Pccw&feature=youtu.be


Let me know what you think!!! (aka COMMENT)

      Wednesday and Thursday were homework days, but Friday CD and I were blessed with the opportunity to go to the temple for baptisms for the dead.
 
 
It was a gorgeous fall morning! My fav!
 
My bro is a stud!
 
 
 
 
LOVE <3 Fall!
 
The temple is the most sacred place on earth! I love the peace and reassurance I feel when I'm there, that Heavenly Father loves me.
 
Can you find Christian?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Doesn't it look like he's in the fountain? I think so:)
 
 
This is my favorite pic of the day!
 
We then went to kneaders for breakfast cuz guess what???... Im not eating gluten free anymore! Yay!
 
Meanwhile... Preston was on a Salt Lake Trip with his Priest Quorum. They met L. Tom Perry! SOOOO COOL!IM JELLY!
 
I dyed my hair... Happens every fall:) BEFORE^^^
 
DURING^^^
 
AFETER^^^ I don't think its that much of a change but others do:)
 
Later, Taylor, Mom and I went shopping for a sr. pic dress for me:) And they had CHRISTMAS STUFF OUT!!!! I LOVE IT!
 
Owl club item picture for: Laurel
 
They had some pretty fuzzy sweaters. #sweaterweather
 
Sorry the pic is blurry... We called this one Lamby:)
 
Tay and I saw this at Albertsons. That'll keep peeps away!
 
We stayed at the mall until 9pm. It was exhausting. Why??? 
1. I am an early bed goer (does that make sense? I go to bed early. Haha!)
2. I'm out of shape and I went on a boot hunt, going in and out of every store in the mall!
 
WANTED: Mustard Colored Leather Boots. These are my dream shoes. If you find them contact me, I will love you FOREVER!!
I guess these would be my second choice^^^
 
 
 
Once over the tiredness, the second wind kicked in and the mall singing time began:) Wish I knew how to post videos! It was Hilarious!
 
Saturday morning usual:
1. Hot Yoga at 7:30am. But guess what? Im going to start going to kick boxing! Im soooo excited! Kristi Martin teaches at Studio C Wednesdays 8:30pm and Saturdays 7:30am.
 
2. Choreography with Alexa
 
3. Helping Tristan ^^^ with personal progress. Only 4 more hours till my honor bee, and she is very close to getting her medallion!
 
Here's what I came home to...Ya.
 
 Then I attended CD's football game and took some pics. I'll post them later:) Your a great QB!

 
 I tried this weird concoction Morgs told me about. Noodles, milk, parmesan, and s &p...it was interesting. Maybe It'll grow on me:)
 
 
Dress shopping day 2. Pics for Kelsey!^^^ Didn't end up getting this one.
 
 
 
This was my favorite! We got a red leather jacket to go with it:)
 
Later we headed to the Ward barn dance. Upon arriving mom realized she left the treat on the counter so I volunteered to go back and get it. Ya not a good idea. I got lost for 45 minutes, driving up and down the "highway of death."
 
Thanks for coming to my rescue Papa!<3
 
After finally getting there, it was a BLAST!! Our soon to be neighbors, the Rudolf's, joined us. I danced with their adorable daughter, Quin, alllllll night!:)
 
Successful Weekend!
 
Check out my vid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment