Sunday, October 27, 2013

Where has October gone?

      Only one week left in October!  Not sure if I'm happy or sad about this?  I think sad because...
THAT MEANS WE ARE GETTING CLOSER TO GRADUATION:( I DON'T WANNA MOVE AWAY!

This week:

Did a sociology experiment at Wal-Mart. This class is beginning to be my favorite!!!
 
We were studying the impact of children's toys on the way we think now- Stereotyping.
 
Can you tell which isle is the girls?^^^ PINK!
 
This is the games isle... and the isle with the most kids in it. Interesting!
 
People think that girls are bombarded with the media, telling us what we should weigh, what we should wear, what we should buy ect. But so are guys^^^
 
I started reading Elizabeth Smarts book My Story. It is so inspiring!! You can get it at Deseret Book.
 
We went to dinner at Costa Vida on Monday and came home to this.^^^ At first, I peeked into the kitchen, and being the only one in the house at the time, was kinda freaked out seeing the cat on the table:)
 
Little did I know this was just the beginning of the Sister Missionaries harmless act.
 
I proceeded upstairs and found this^^^ our family room furniture scattered! Ha SO FUNNY! I love it! The sister missionaries are just like family... and I cant wait to have the opportunity to serve in a year and two weeks! Ya BABY!
 
Tuesday night I came home exhausted from school, working out, and late night babysitting... but I was welcomed by this wonderful surprise from the one and only... Sister Missionaries!
 
It made my day:) 4 bags of leaves because I love leaves so much! I have yet to roll around in them. So cute!
 
Friday I had my sr pics! It was so much fun! the main ones were taken by the river with these wonderful bright yellow trees.
 
My photographer Nathan Thueson was awesome and so creative. If you still need ur sr pics, or pics of any sort, he's your man! Look him up on Instagram- nthueson
 
After we rushed down town for some dance pics.  They are nothing like these gorgeous girls and I cannot even compare to them^^^ (the ballerina project from Manhattan) but they are inspired by these pics!
 
And... We're planning another dance photoshoot! SO EXCITED!!! 
 
Today I straightened my hair and... Its getting so long! Well compared to where it was a year ago!
 
 
 
 
Happy Halloween THURSDAY!!! Cant wait for some homemade chicken noodle soup:) YUM!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment