Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy November

Monumental day this week- Very first time EVER that mom allowed me to mis-match<3
This has been an ongoing "conflict" in our relationship for yeeaarrss! Just kidding, Love you.
See- plaid and flowers + a leather jacket(???)
 
Preston also got his Eagle Scout on Wednesday. G & G Simmons came down from Grace for the special event.  They were gonna bring 101 year old great Grandpa but, too risky:)
 
Preston built a pavilion for the Idaho Commission for the Blind which he is a member of a support group being legally blind himself.
 
 
But he doesn't let that stop him!!!
 
All of the boys in the Eagles Den after becoming an Eagle Scout.
 
Sharp Boys! I definitely want my future husband to have achieved this honor.
 
And a GIANT, SASSY Golden Eagle was there!! WICKED AWESOME!
 
 
Guess who else was there?? My favorite sister missionaries Sister Wightman and Sister Archuleta!
 
In the end, it was extremely hard to get a good picture of us:)
 
 
 
 
And this happened! Ya... That explains the Simmons's.
 
 
 
Yay! We got a decent picture! minus Christian:) Ha!
 
I also just HAD to take a picture of this PEFECT PUMPKIN SQUARE. Seriously they looked perfect, and they weren't even store bought.
 
No worries though I haven't broken my no sugar streak yet. A year and a half STRONG!
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! This year definitely topped last year!
(oh and see Ollie yawning:)
 
 
 
Instead of watching Hocus Pocus by myself, I watched it with my Bestie Friends!
 
 
 
We got together right after school and made nasty healthy muffins that we fed to the garbage and the BEST HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP EVER!
 
It has turned into a tradition here at the Simmons and is SO much work but totally worth it!
3 bowl worth:) = stuffed!
 
As you can also see Ollie was a hotdog again.
 
But this year he unfortunately figured out how to move in it. He was NOT this calm all night ^^^ but ran back and forth barking his little head off at he Trick-or-Treaters.
 
I also asked Colton to Sadies ( which I hope falls through so we can just go on a FUN group date)
 
P.s. the idea was much cooler than it looks here.


Oh and have you seen this pic^^^ Sis Archuleta took. I'm in love with it!! More to come!
That's my Bro BTW! Just to clarify. Ha!

 


Things to look forward to this month:

1. Dads Birthday
2. (Hopefully) Another photo-shoot with Nathan Thueson. (photos coming in 1 week)
3. I am getting my hair TRIMMED. Keepin it looooooong. But I may get front bangs for a twist. Let me know what you think???
4. My twinnies B-day
5. Thanksgiving!!! & seeing KELSEY:)

No comments:

Post a Comment