Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Force of Impact


          Today at school I looked at Stephanie Nielson's blog nieniedialogues.blogspot.com and in her post she said: " I decided to utilize my blog to reach you- wherever you are; in your homes, or at work, maybe your checking this blog on your phone at the DMV..."

          Well it just so happens that I went to the DMV yesterday and posted about Our Exciting Emmett Adventures. Now I know she wasn't talking about me, I didn't even check my phone there, but I guess there is a one in a million billion trillion chance that she could've stumbled upon my blog in this big wide UNIVERSE. 

Probably not.. But it made my school day a tad more exciting!:)
I also started reading Jaycee Dugards book A Stolen Life. It interesting and heartbreaking and so so sad yet so hard to put down. I love learning about how people cope with hard things just as Jaycee and Stephanie have. 

I hope I can be like them and maybe, one day, impact people's lives too, like they have mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment