Saturday, November 9, 2013

The New

What's new? well...
 
 
1. Got allergy tested FINALLY! Unfortunately it didn't resolve my tummy aches but... I am allergic to all types of weeds, grasses, and plants, as well as dogs and cats.
 
No teacup cat for Paige!
 
2. Was asked, well answered to Sadie's (which the dance is cancelled, but bring on the roller skating!)
 
Colton's mom made this amazing tissue paper flower.
 
" I chews to say YES Paige!" So CREATIVE!
 
3. Daddy's Birthday! We celebrated by going to The Village and eating at the Yard House.
 
 
4. Preston and Paige's BIRTHDAY! We're 18!
 
As you can see Preston is very happy about this. It was a very depressing day for me and momma! I don't wanna be big!!:(
 
Saved this Spanish nutri-bullet guide from the summer Bullward Auction when I was attending "Roseleaf Academy." Ha! Hope you can find some use to it!
 
Love this shirt mom got 4 prest!
 
As we were about to leave the sunset was amazing, so Prest and I went to take a pic of it.
 
 
It unfortunately ended in both of us stepping in dog poop. Yay!
 
 
We went to Lucky Finns for dinner.
 
I got another Owl necklace from the owl club president! Thanks Laurs!
 
Likewise, Dad got a digi-piggy for his late birthday present:) Ha LOVE IT!
 
Watch out people this is gonna be the new cool thing, the Simmons's are known for starting treds (Babba)
 
 
Got this free dessert for the seed-man(Christian)
 
contemplating my wish. It was quite hard, I don't want anything really...except to live HAPPILY EVER AFTER  of course!
 
oh and have you noticed?
5. new hair cut!!! Havent had straight across bangs for EVER!
 
 
Preston went the unique route and instead of BLOWING OUT his candle he SMOOTHERED it with his fingers.
 
contemplating his wish after his candle was out. is that allowed?
 
I gave preston a journal with thoughts of him I kept for a month:) I LOVE YOU
 
Dad was very interested in it. You got one dude:)
 
 
 
This wonderful looking cake comes and Preston puts a smashed kit kat on top of it. So HIM!
 
Mid- November already! Time is flying. Lets cherish these moments!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment