1. be in a runway fashion show
2. teach competition dance
<3 Go follow we_matter on insta<3
4. publish a written work. Oh wait, I kinda am.
5. discover all of my interests (there is a lot out there in the world that I'm sure I'm not even aware of!)
6. travel to Italy (mainly because that is where dad went on his mission, and it sounds amazing!)
7. learn a language-fluently
8. stay up for 48 hours, actually, now that I think of it maybe not:/ I NEED my sleep!
9. get married in the temple
10. invent an amazing recipe
11. see Stephanie Nielson speak!!! I WILL fulfill this goal this year!
12. chop my hair to a pixie cut. If I'm brave!
Kinda like this but...NOT!:)13. blow 300$ on clothes all at once
14. go snow shoeing
15. go cross country skiing
16. learn a backflip off a diving board, well...im a chicken! And becoming quite desperate at this point!
17. camp under the stars
18. have a pet KITTEN! Not CAT.
19. Complete 30 journals. I'm on #10:)
20. Have children. 5-6 please!
21. Go to Africa
22. own a business (Antique clothing and décor shop)
23. discover a new favorite food, besides peanut butter and nachos<3 Not together:)
24. be a nanny
25. Also a super nanny type deal where I help people learn how to raise their kids
26. surf. preferably not in the ocean. I HATE SHARKS!
27. hike the narrows
28. learn how to sing
30. learn how to play the piano
31. meet Melanie Moore
32. interior decorate someone's home
33. renovate and remodel my own home that's paint, decorate, and landscape!
Love my house but...
I wanna renovate a home like this! Tiny, brick, but with a turquoise door!34. buy a hot tub
35. photography travel trip
36. read a book in one day
37. figure out all of my medical issues
38. change someone's life:)
39. learn about archeology
40. live somewhere warm
41. not be known as a quiet person
42. try out living in North Carolina. Mainly because of Nicholas Sparks books:)
Tiny town=Grace Equivalent to North Carolina, Loved IT!
44. go on a mission
45. go to France. Romantic!!!<3
46. design a movie set and script based off of a book. The movies never turn out like my mind imagines them!! So disappointing.
47. Scuba Dive, not so sure... I'm desperate here!
49. Go to BYU and graduate
50. Have a Christmas party in July
If you got through this it either means you really love me or your extremely bored:)Congrats!
P.s. My mom is AWESOME<3
Bowing for me afterwards:)