Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Future _________ of America

     Being a Senior now I've been thinking a lot about a future job.  Really and truly I don't want to work, well at least now I don't have a desire- I'd rather be a mom. But its not a perfect world.
 
     I always ask people what kind of job they think I'd be good at. I've gotten -dance teacher, school teacher, social worker, and photographer (which is far out but could be fun:) well probably not because of all my mosquito bite encounters!
 
     So as a solution to this dilemma I took an online job quiz, actually multiple. You should try some too! Just Google "Job quiz for teenagers" or something along those lines. They are quite fun!
     Here are my results
1. teacher (nothing new)
 
2. computer programmer (not in a million years!)
3. nurse
 
4. wedding planner
 
5. personal trainer
 
I guess we'll see what life brings!:)
http://www.kidzworld.com/quiz/quiz-find-your-ideal-career-path/result
http://www.mycareerquizzes.com/job-quiz

All pictures from Google~ I need to get into the habit of taking my own:)

No comments:

Post a Comment