Sunday, September 1, 2013

Idaho the Beautiful

      I have been determined to go on a picture walk this whole week and FINALLY got around to it! I love Sundays!
      8:30pm rolled around and the sunset wasn't as amazing as I would've liked, but it still made for some ok pics. I set out with my new auction camera and my music to find something gorgeous.

And this is one of my favorites!!:)
This one too!!
The problem is my camera wasn't turning on so I had to use my phone which is very unpredictable too.( I drop it a lot and it makes the camera fuzzy sometimes. Sorry for the quality!)
      I walked along the golf course and every time a golf cart drove by I became uneasy.
These ones are a little creepy, I think.^^^
^^^
We call the golf cart guy " the policeman," but really he's just a dude who owns like 1/3 of the land and gets bored. If we put even a toe on his property he freaks.
Oh and completely off topic but once my friend and I wanted to make a leaf pile to jump in and we have baby trees so we took some of the golf course leaves and he flipped and said we had to put them back, interesting.
Whoopsy! I guess you have to turn your head:)
 
      Anyways, aside from the cars that slowly drove by making me feel like I was gonna get mugged and my five mosquito bites, it was a lot of fun!
 
      And happy late birthday to my doggie Oliver. I'm sorry we forgot it was your birthday yesterday!
We still love you, ya big 28 year old!!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment