Friday, September 27, 2013

Mustang Spirit!!!


      This week was Spirit week to get us in the mood for Homecoming weekend! Unfortunately I will not be attending the dance but my friends and I are gonna have an AWESOME LOSER PARY!:) Hopefully. We kicked off spirit week with jersey day.
Then twin day! We totally rocked that one!
 
America Day!
 
Thrift Shop Day..
 
Camouflage Day!
 
GO MUSTANGS!
 
Oh and today during the spirit assembly the senior class (Preston and I included) participated in a high school musical flash mob! It was awesome and soooo much fun!
 
Tonight I attended my first and last homecoming football game EVER! It was really fun trying to balance on the bench when your shoulder to shoulder with strangers:) The stang gang is INTENSE!!!
 
You can say I over prepare. Truly, I'm not insulted!
 

We took a lot of pictures>>>

^^^
 
^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^
Senior year is turning out to be a BLAST! I am so grateful for my amazing friends, family, and school!
 
Other things I accomplished this week:

Discovered my dream car:) Thanks Moss's.

 

Attended the temple!
 
Recorded Ollie and Dad doing wheelbarrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment