Sunday, September 15, 2013

2013 Goals

      Do you have goals set for 2013? Its not too late!:) One of my journal entries dated January 1, 2013 says:
      <" Its 2013! I cant believe another year has gone by and all too fast, I might add. Now I am in my eighteenth year and its pretty much my last full year of high school. How sad. But I am dedicating this year to recovery and growth.
      Recovery pertaining to my knees and growth in dance.
 
Recovery in my relationships with family and friends, old and new. This is a year for second chances and reaching out to others.
Recovery and growth within myself. To a year of motivations and getting away from the worldly temptations. 
 
      But I cant do it alone! I will need the Lord to strengthen and guide me. I will also try to grow spiritually and mature emotionally and physically. Here is to a wonderful 2013!
 
 
 A quote from Stephanie Nielson says," Whatever is going to happen this year will happen, but its what I do about it that matters.">

      So its never too late! You can get a lot done in 4 and a half months. Reading this entry has lit a new flame inside of me, and motivated me to work 10 X harder.
 
If you haven't set any goals for this year I encourage you to do so. Everyone has trial and temptations and I KNOW that when we are striving to overcome, God will give us the strength to accomplish what we have set out to do.


**And HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY to my BEAUTIFUL, SMART, HARD WORKING, FUNNY, LOUD, AMAZING, GORGEOUS, AND CARING sister Kelsey!!!! I love you so much!!**
 
 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment