Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tribute to Roseleaf Academy

      Dear Aunt Laurel and Camille,

I've been in school for 8 days now and as I walk down the hallways of Eagle High School, my mind keeps reflecting back on my time at "Roseleaf Academy."
 
You both helped me grow so much and understand who I am.


 
 You helped me feel comfortable with myself and not care what others think.
 
 

Really and truly, I think you brought the old Paige back, the confident one.
 

 
And even though others may not see it, I feel it.
 
 
Everything I learned those 4 weeks at "Roseleaf Academy," has made my first 8 days of senior year so much better!
And I know it will make my life so much better! Being happy with who I am- I'm ME!:)

                 Love Always,
                             Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment