Thursday, August 29, 2013

It all makes sense!

    So yesterday was my first B-day (not happy 1st Birthday to Paige, but first school B-day:) and it is much harder in the academic area as well as the staying awake issue.
Me being strange at 6:30am.

By fourth period my brain had had too much! It was Econ with Collins, a class I have been dreading because I fear I wont understand it! Aside from the fact that our teacher is very educated and uses big words, then spews the information out at us going 100mph, the lesson was very interesting though.

 
      It was so interesting I wish he would talk slower so I could grasp and comprehend every word that came out of his mouth. So here is what our lecture was on...He started off talking about how our population is drastically decreasing. Ya! I didn't know this. Why, you ask?
 
worldgr.gif
 
More people than ever are living in urban areas which makes it too crowded and expensive to have children. He told us that Detroit is now considered a "ghost city" and they are bankrupt. Is this what the world will come to? Destruction and desolation?
Desolation can be Gorgeous!^^^
      What does the world do about such a drastic problem like becoming extinct by 2050? Collins said that many countries use incentives such as maternity leave for 12 months or a free car for having a child....and guess what? It works!
Some of my favorite kiddos! Lydia

But one country tried advertising, ya, billboards of happy families aren't as  motivating as a free car. And Russia made a National Holiday on September 15 called Procreation Day (this is my sis Kelsey
Birthday BTW:) 
Cousin Rush
      SO... It all makes sense now! Well not all of it, life is still confusing. The whole class period I was thinking one thing, no wonder God commanded us to multiply and replenish the earth.
Hunter
Not only is this a commandment so all of his spirit children have the opportunity to gain a body and learn on earth, but without people having children, this stage in eternity would come to a very abrupt end.
Cousin Ava
On an economic level if the world becomes extinct everything will turn to chaos all because of MONEY! What a smart Father in Heaven we have.
Cousin Payton

I know the end is near, but I've never thought that the population decreasing was a step towards the second coming. Interesting stuff! I think at least:)
Cousin Ellie
      During this lesson I was also thinking," I'll stay home and have babies!" Ha! I want nothing more than to be a mother and have a loving husband.
Cousin Cj (who is AWESOME might I add!)

To have a family that will rely on God throughout our life and make it back to him! How fortunate I am to have this knowledge and opportunity. 
Thanks for giving birth to me Momma, mullet and all!:)
Collin's first lesson was great, so great that I felt like I was listening to an inspirational speaker and should've clapped at the end of class. Lets see what tomorrow will bring.
The world is a beautiful place, don't forget it!
 
<3 To learn more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints visit: lds.org <3 No heart included in the web address:)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment