Thursday, August 15, 2013

How about a hike???

      The movie last night totally inspired me to get active again... well I still hate the gym. The pioneers must have been in very good shape:) So this morning my Madre, Ollie (my doggie) and I made our way to the Hillsdale foothills for a little hike. It was very hot and the dirt was like powder, but it was way fun!! I love just talking with mom about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!
 
 
 
 
      When we arrived home we all sprayed down, including Ollie who got a nice ice cold bath with the hose.Mom and I then ran some errands and found a very very large tub of Nutella. Of course, it was at Costco, where bigger is better and better is bigger. Once we finally got out of that zoo it was 112 degrees outside! Its almost fall right? Cant it be a little cooler? We quickly made a stop at the farmers market for my FAVORITE FOOD IN THE WORLD... PEACHES!!! I am Soooooo Excited! I eat peaches with everything. Not that you really care:) Im a little tired can you tell? PARTY ON!

 
 
 
 
 
      Anyway, I ended the night with Costa Vida and craziness. Or in other words Hanna. Love you!! Here is a small glimpse of what happens when we're together:)



 
More pics to come.^^^ Maybe? If I'm brave enough:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment