Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy Last Day of Summer/ Music

      Happy Last Day of Summer Everyone. Actually its quite a sad day. Today after Pilates, gym, getting the oil changed and picking up a prescription, I made time to visit the Hillsdale Clan (all of my friends live in Hillsdale)
The Sky Was Gorg this Morn!!!
 
We were pretty much all depressed and couldn't stop thinking about how we have to go back to school tomorrow. But we are dedicated to not being anti-social this year, if at all possible, and to have MORE FUN!
Poolside with the Hillsdale Clan
 
Quice Knows How to Relax!:)
 
      I also picked up my doggie, Ollie, from the groomer. They pretty much hate him because he is so hyper. When he gets his hair cut we call him Scooby Doo. His eyes look GIANT!
The Groomers Hate Ollie Because he is so HYPER!
 
       Lastly, here is some depressing music to go along with my depressed mood today. Just kidding, I've heard them be called "Chill." Anyways they are my favorite songs right now and totally motivate me to do physical therapy at the gym. These songs are perfect for
-relaxation
-motivation (I think a new music playlist can help with anything)
-dancers looking for a contemporary song!!!

By: James Vincent McMorrow (Thanks to my bro Preston for showing me some of these)
- Higher Love
-Wicked Game (also look up Travis Wall and Amy, So you think you can dance. ITS AMAZING)
- We are ghosts
-We don't eat

 
By: Jasmine Thompson (Thanks to my sis Kelsey for introducing me to this artist)
-Stay
-Hey there Delilah
-Let her go
-Pompeii
-When I was your man
- Home

 
By: The Neighbourhood  (Thanks Austin for showing me this song)
-Sweater Weather

 
By: Mindy Gledhill
-Anchor
-Hourglass
-All about your heart
-This is my song
-Golden Slumbers

By: Mumford and Sons
-The Cave
-Dust Bowl Dance
-After the Storm
-White Blank Pages

p.s. sorry the pics are so gigantic

There are so many more wonderful songs I could share:) Hope someone out there finds a new favorite to motivate, relax, or dance to.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment