Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Well Its Wednesday

      Today was a typical summer day. At least I think it was...completely different than what I was doing last month at this time:) I somehow slept until 9am. Which if you know me that is very rare. But I think my body is finally realizing it has been sleep deprived for the past six months.
     We started off the morning with school registration. I already have anxiety thinking about school! I am dreading it but also very excited to see what this year brings, as well as years to come! College Baby!!! Preston and I are now officially seniors! SCARY!!
 
 
      When we got back home and talked in the kitchen with mom, the topic of height came up. We then proceeded to measure each other in the closet which marks our height each birthday. And guess what??? All three of us (Preston, Christian, and I) have grown!!! At the start of the summer I was at least an inch taller than my twelve year old brother, Christian, but today he is about two inches taller than me! Crazy stuff!
 
 
Preston's height
 
 
My height
 
Christian's height
 
     After making lunch my Momma and I headed to the doctor at Idaho Sports Medicine for a check up on my knees. (Double knee surgery in the winter = still knee cap tracking problems such as popping and locking) Mom and I both got " bit by the tired bug," and I felt as though I was sleep driving. Dr. Lewis advised more strengthening and Pilates, which is something I actually enjoy, well vs. lifting at the JIM (gym in Preston language) This means no competing this year, just classes when my knees are ready. But I feel content:)
Mom, tired at the doc office
 
DANCE

      Later after taking CD (Christian) to football our young women's group ( the laurels and miamaids) met to go to the dollar movie and see Ephraim's Rescue. Such a humbling and uplifting movie even the second time around. Having a VISUAL makes you, not just realize, but almost grasp all that the pioneers endured for our church! 
      (Christian wanted a paragraph all to himself) 
      As I walked in the door tonight the spirit was a tiny bit interrupted by my brothers conversing with Siri. Well, more like yelling at her:) Christian proceeded to make her call him interesting names such as "Fart faced idiot" and Mr. Farty McGee." ( He likes farting, can you tell?) He then asked Siri if she would marry him, which she responded with," I'm not the marrying kind. I'm gonna kill you if you ask again." and " I'm not the marrying kind. I'm a farting idiot." What strange people I live with, but I love it!<3
 
 p.s. Miss you Kelsey!!!
 
 
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment