Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Seniors!

      Today we completed our first A-day of SENIOR YEAR! Crazy stuff. It seemed super strange being back at school, I feel like I didn't have a summer yet, walking through the halls seems so unfamiliar.
It was a snap chat sorta day!
 
      Its even weirder to think of where Preston and I, well even Christian and Kelsey, will be a year from right now! Christian will be a teenager, Preston will be off on a mission, I could be at college and Kels will be almost TWENTY ONE! Scary, I don't feel that old!
This is pretty much the first time Cd has EVER worn normal clothes to school. So PROUD!
 
      I hope everyone had an awesome day, if that's possible. What happens the first day of school you ask?... lots of syllabus's to stare at and rules half of us wont remember tomorrow.
Tradition: First day of school pic (Ollie doesn't like the camera)
 
 But I am very eager to start working... and finish working. Senior projects baby! I hear it isn't as tough or stressful as everyone makes it out to be. Guaranteed I'll still be stressed. 
 
Looking forward to fall though! Many holidays and birthdays to celebrate, snow that we hopefully get and fall fashion, my fav!!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment