Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I Never Imagined...

      Is this for real?  I cant believe I have my own blog!!!  Well I hope I do. Its been a little frustrating and very interesting trying to figure this digital journal out.
              Ever since I was little and bought my first journal in Grace, Idaho I have loved writing.  That is, when I'm not told to- essays, not so much. The first blog I stumbled upon was Stephanie Nielson's (nieniedialogues.blogspot.com GO FOLLOW HER)  It was so creative and inspiring!  Although I don't know if I will be inspiring anyone, I know I'll be having fun:)

                
                         My Journals

      This idea was put in front of me by my Aunt Laurel. I had been living with her, working for the month of July 2013. We were on our way to meet my Grandma and Grandpa Simmons at the Preston Golf Course, for a little 24th of July get away, as well as to pick up the wave runners for our Lake Powell Trip first week in August. 
Working with Aunt Laurel
 


      As we discussed life the topic of careers came up. I always love getting ideas from others about a career they think would suit me. One of her suggestions was to blog because she knows what an avid journal writer I am. I don't expect to turn this into a career, but at that moment as my mind flooded with ideas, I slowly convinced myself that a blog would be a super fun documentation of my senior year!!
                                     
                                                    Driving to the Golf Course
      I hope as I continue to write, what I say will not offend anyone or make them feel down on themselves. I know that everyone has struggles including me. No one gets through life untouched. My goal is to share my life with distant relatives as well as keep a less personal documentation of my experiences for my future children to read. Also to share fun ideas, and use this blog to sort through life, hopefully helping someone else along the way.
      Lastly, I must thank my Aunt Laurel for this great idea, my parents who support me in EVERYTHING and deserve the credit for my love of writing, and my twin brother Preston who is the technical genius of the family now that Kelsey is on her own. This wouldn't be possible without your patience and knowledge!!! Post one completed:)
 


       

No comments:

Post a Comment