Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hair bows and Wednesday!

The most adorable handmade bows for sale>>> Going towards my mission and college funds:)
 
ALL BOWS 4$
 
Step 1: Choose your number of fabric (email me if you have questions simmonspaige0@gmail.com)
-you can pick combinations of different fabrics, one part the main bow and the other the center piece or just stick to matching like below  
 
Here is an example<3 #23
 
#16, 23, 25, 13
 
Step 2: choose your size. Regular size for teens or adult is around 5 "long 3" wide, but I can also make small bows for toddlers around 3" long 1" wide, which I would suggest a non thick fabric:)
 
#1

#2 plain pink

#3

#4 Thicker

#5 Thicker

#6 Thicker

#7

#8

#9 different image depending on what part of the fabric I cut out

#10 Thick

#11 Thick

#12 tee shirt material

#13

#14 slicker material


#15 silky

#16 actually dark navy blue
 

#17 very silky

#18
 
#19

#20 Yay Halloween! also depends on which image you get

#21

#22 more gray:)

#23 black in example^^^

#24 old shorts

#25 velvet material

#26

#27

#28

#29 kinda silky
 
#30

#31

#32

#33

#34 soft pillow case material

#35 bleach dye tee shirt. looks more orangey red in real life.. & cooler, I promise!

#36

#37 thick

#38

#39

#40 thick

#41

#42

#43
 
#44

#45

#46 thick
 
#47 for the middle section that wraps around the bow
 
#48
 
Step 3: Email me the number of fabric (combination), size, and any concerns or questions (simmonspaige0@gmail.com)
 
I will try to finish them promptly and will email you back when your bow is finished to decide the place of delivery (whether its at church, school, or your home, I am flexible and willing)
 
THANKS!!!
 
Tip: bows are glued to metal clips to ensure security:)
 
 
WEDNESDAY-

NOT WEDNESDAY but... I started my application TUESDAY night for BYU!!! So excited!

Today skipped first and second period- we had a screwed up PSAT schedule. I got a ton of homework done!:) maybe I can relax this weekend?

There was frost on the ground! Yay its beginning to look a lot like... CHRISTMAS!

Went outside in my pjs to take pics of the gorg sunrise.




My mom hung my favorite "wreath" of all time:)

Tonight for mutual we went to a park and played ultimate Frisbee. Or in Quincy and my case, "keep away from the Frisbee.

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment