Friday, October 4, 2013

Crazy, Crazy, Classes

      It has been madness the past six hours as I have been trying to complete ALL of my homework TONIGHT, in order to fully enjoy what this conference weekend has to offer. Ya, it didn't work out so great.  First, I almost deleted my whole essay for English, thank goodness for modern technology and auto save!!<3
      Then, pile by pile was knocked out, but I still remain with my college admission essay, scholarship research, and studying for my government and my Siddartha test. Ya, still got a lot to do!  I am now restating my goal as: I am determined to get ALL if my homework done by TOMORROW AFTERNOON:)
It was definetly not this organized before.
 
      Cant wait for Conference. I know if you are listening by the spirit you will find counsel that's just for you! A true tender mercy! Nighty Night...
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment