Sunday, December 1, 2013

The BEST day EvEr

This thanksgiving has been so much fun. I have mixed feelings about going back to school:
 
-I'm so excited its December now

-Need to get my grades secured for finals. That means working extra extra hard this next month

-Let's get it over with and bring on Christmas

Yesterday was the best day ever!! Started off playing with my cousins.

Then we went to the Wyoming vs Utah state game.

We were the underdogs trapped in the "cage" as Laurs calls it. 

Go Wyoming!!- we love you Brett smith!

And it wasn't that cold so there's a plus!

Ok honestly I'm not a football fan but I am a fan of being with my Fam:)




We waited afterwards like groupies until Brett smith came out so Camille could get her picture with him. It was a loss for Wyo but Brett was still super kind and positive.

Then at 7pm at Layton Highschool it was time for the MINDY GLEDHILL CONCERT!!!
 
We were so lucky! Dad got prest and I front row seats!!!!

My new fav song of hers is little soldier. All of her songs are about the magic of childhood. It makes me sad though... This could be my last Christmas at home
                           :(:(:(

She is so so so AMAZING and this makes me even more excited to learn how to sing!!

Momma got me a mindy shirt!!!!!

And all 3 of her albums. We are now listening to her in the car... It's growing on dad!

SO COOL! Such a wonderful night, I wish it never had to end!

Oh and guess what else? She sang right in front of prest and I. She was so close we could've touched her.. And she smiled!!!
I prob sound ridiculous right now.. Star struck teen:)
Afterwards we drove through a Christmas light lit park with random animals in it!
MAGICAL! HaPpY dEcEmBeR!!!!
Let's make this year the best Christmas ever!
- starting with converting the family home videos to DVDS, I'm talkin to you dad- the cord pleeeeaaaasssee:)
Love y'all 

No comments:

Post a Comment