Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Memories and Achievements of 2013

 

 
I am SOOOOO blessed to have all of these wonderful people in my life, to live in a beautiful free country, and have all sorts of opportunities awaiting me. Bring it on 2014!!!

Here's a tribute to 2013-
 
 
Took care of Great Grandpa CD Simmons (now almost 102)
 
Learned to golf, kind of.
 
Discovered I like photography
 
Attended "Roseleaf Academy"
 
Learned about real-estate
 
Went to girls camp
 
Was introduced to the Babba
 
Started dancing a little again

 

I-hop at 3am

Lake powell
 
Shot a Shot gun

White water rafting
 
 
Drove my Dream car
 
Started temple Thursday with Prest
 
Made a video from scratch (Modesty Video)
 
Attended my first and last homecoming game
 
Became great friends with the missionaries
 
Got my sr pics
 
went to Sadies
 
Preston got his Eagle
 
Turned 18!
 
Attended a wedding- FINALLY!:)
 
Saw Mindy Gledhill- Also FINALLY!:)
 
Enjoyed possibly my last Christmas at home for 2 years
 
Got my honor bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment