Monday, April 21, 2014

Lets catch up...












Wow its been a while.  So here is a picture update starting all the way back at spring break. Enjoy!

SPRING BREAK:
Consisted of
     - hiking 

- temple 


- more hiking










DANCE PHOTOSHOOT WITH QUINCE: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PRESTON'S MISSION CALL:
   He is serving in Santiago, Chile and will be speaking Spanish! It was his dream mission call! I am so proud of him for making the decision to serve the Lord for 2 years!
 
 

 

 
PROM:
It was such a great time!!! Thanks Tanner:) Im glad that now I will be able to tell my children that I did in-fact attend my Senior Prom.  Speaking of being a Senior<<< only 5 weeks left of school! SCARY!!!
 
- The Zoo for the day date:)
 



 
-Preston and his hot date Jamie:)

 
- Lastly I found these AMAZING peanut butter popcorn nuggets at the Moss's (a family I babysit) sorry for eating half of the bag:) <<< But ya know... I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment