Friday, May 30, 2014

Graduation here we come!!

Today's the day!! 5.30.14

I have mixed emotions about graduating. I am so excited to meet new people, have a fresh start, and see where my life goes. 
    But graduating means you have to grow up. It means I'm not a kid anymore. I always know my family will be there for me but now it will be different. I am expected to know more, be more responsible, and move out!!!! T-1 week!
At some moments I'm super excited for this ^^ and at others I'm very sad and scared. 


I've come to the conclusion that...
High schol is hard. 


With such a condensed population of teenagers your bound to face some social struggles. If I could go back I would just be myself and not worry what others thought of me.
    I wasted too much time trying to feel accepted and get approval from the wrong crowd. Although your social  status may seem like the most important thing in the world now, you'll look back and probably only remember a couple of friends. 

Preston doesn't know how to kiss:)^^^
And I'm proud of him for that!

My favorite part of Highschool was reaching out to others! 
   If everyone did one act of kindness to a different person everyday the world would be such a better place And the senior class of 2014 would have an unbreakable friendship!!
   Senior year was the BEST because I felt confident with myself! This allowed me to reach out to others and meet so many fantastic people! 

Motto for the 2013-2014 school year:
     You know, sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. Just literally 20 seconds of embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it. 
~ We Bought a Zoo





No comments:

Post a Comment