Sunday, July 6, 2014

Park City!

For the FoUrTh Of JuLy weekend my awesome aunt booked a room in Park City, Utah!

    If you've never been there you definitely need to put it on your bucketlist of places to visit.  It is gorgeous! 

<Trees, mountains, hiking, biking, swimming, shopping, PEACE> You name it, they've got it! 

    So I juggled traveling 45 minutes to and from work to Park City so I could make this FoUrTh Of JuLy a memorable one:) 

      Here's what we did:

   - mini hike
         - swimming// hot tubbing
              - painted nails
                   - gave my lil cousin Ells a workshop on "nightly routines"
                         - Alpine Coaster = HIGHLIGHT!


                              - Riding Gondolas

                                    - Ice cream
                                         
     Oh and Gymboree (where I work) was having an AWESOME 40% off sale and I just couldn't resist this little number>>> 

Get ready for cuteness future mini Paige!




Happy early birthday to RUSH!


No comments:

Post a Comment