Friday, July 11, 2014

Roseleaf Academy

BRACE YOURSELF... You will have to read! No pictures sorry!! 

    Well I'm back at Roseleaf Academy>>> the place where my blogging inspiration started:)


I finally found a job down here, it took fooorreevveerrr... I will be working at Ross dress for less and Gymboree.  I am so pumped!!! I am really excited to get into a routine because im just that type of person. Once that happens time is gonna fly so I NEED to remember to ENJOY myself.  Have you ever noticed that? They say time flies when your having fun, which is true, but I say time flies when your BUSY:)
    
      I joined the Young Single Adult ward here and its been super fun so far!  There are a lot of new people to meet and they have loads of activities to attend throughout the week.  I was also called as a ward missionary which is perfect because I want to go on a mission!  I feel like the baby of the ward, actually im pretty sure I am the youngest...

     I have found SOOO many books I want to read this summer but Im not quite sure how to strategize to I can make sure I get them all in.  I did listen to a few audiobooks which are tremendous!!! You can listen to it while you work or drive.  But the thing is youtube doesn't have every book and I can afford audible.  Any suggestion for this dilemma??? #firstworldproblems:)


      Daddy and I have been corresponding through the good ole mail! It is so fun to get a physical letter, something I get to open and hold and keep forever, which you know I will!!!


     Oh I never told you about my brief employment at a movie theatre.  I like the theatre business and meeting people. but.... this place was a lil dumpy and the management sucked, on top of that I was being paid 5$/hr.  Not worth it!!! I quite after a week and was forced to look for another job but hey, "When you don't get what you want, you get experience."


     Sorry this entire thing is very random^^^  Thank you to my faithful readers. I <3 You! <<< And I'm very curious who you are, is that strange?  

No comments:

Post a Comment