Sunday, January 26, 2014

Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'

      So... this week my parents decided to ditch us to go to Hawaii!!! They totally deserve it though, having to put up with us all the time.  They've been gone one day and its already a free for all! 
 The boys have eaten sugar at every meal: 2 giant candy bars each, a pan of brownies and a dozen cookies all in 24 hours (no worries mom I am making real food too :)

Momma last year in Hawaii
     I LOVE my parents SO much! They will surely be missed this week as I take the role of mini mom and am forced to do my vocal exercises without my Papa. BE SAFE! (did you know there has been 11 shark attacks off the coast of Maui in 2013, hence the reason I hate sea creatures!)

     I LOVE my parents most of all because they LOVE each other SO much, even though sometimes it doesn't seem like it:) Dad wrote this poem and taped it on his mirror as a daily reminder.  We should ALL strive to live like this!

Sent to me TODAY:)

Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'


That is absolutely right


I hope my life is pleasing to my Father


I hope to be the husband my wife always wanted


I hope when I cross over the other side it's as beautiful as I've seen in my dreams


I hope
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment