Sunday, January 19, 2014

Music that INSPIRES!

       I never realized that all of those years of dance made me absolutely fall in LOVE with music!!!
I used to tell people, " I dance because I cant sing."  Well, now I realize that was all a justification method because deep down I wanted to be good at singing:)


       So... I figured I'm just going to get older so I might as well learn how to sing now and if I fail, whatever, no harm done, I tried!
       Singing is a weird thing though, when you think about it.  Your forcing air and sound out of your mouth while telling a story to a beat. Yet some people sound so ANGELIC!


 Excluding myself of course. But guess what? There's HOPE for you and I because my dad told me that your voice isn't finished developing until your about 35 years old. Great news huh?
Now onto my INSPIRATIONS:


I apologize in advanced that I am technologically challenged and cant figure out how to upload a video. PLEASE visit the links:) You wont be disappointed!


1. An eleven year old cancer patient Breanna Bercegeay at St. Judes Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tenn.
Breanna was diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia -- an aggressive cancer of the blood and bone marrow -- in June. Through this all she can still find joy:)

Breanna singing Price Tag




I am actually interested in hospital teaching as a career. Check out my web page on it.
Hospital Web Page ( Its actually harder than it looks! Making a web page not teaching, although that's probably hard too )


ANYWAYS...




2. My new favorite artist Charlie Puth. 
Charlie Puth singing Stay


 In highschool he was afraid to sing in front of people so set up a youtube account and started gaining confidence. 

He does what he loves and loves what he does! We can all follow his example and do what makes us happy!



Plus he's pretty attractive:)






Oh and one more thing. Oprah Winfrey did a show on this six year old boy who was tortured.  Its sad but very inspiring to see how well he was able to cope with this awful experience.
Oprah

Or you could just read the Book of Mormon;) That's inspiring!  But really!
Get a free Book of Mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment