Saturday, March 1, 2014

College Plans!

    So I didn't get into BYU Provo like I've always dreamed of.  I got a text from a friend while babysitting one night that the results had been posted online.  Waiting for the internet to load with the slow Wi-Fi was torture.

 But then again, I questioned whether I really wanted to know because this would determine the direction by life went.  Right before it loaded, I said a prayer to Heavenly Father letting him know that I was ok with whatever outcome, and I was putting my life in his hands.
 I ended up being rejected.  It was a shock at first, not because I expected to get in, but because any time I would envision myself at college, it was at BYU Provo. 
I was also embarrassed by how much I've talked about that college the past ten years, and now I'd have to tell my family and friends that I wouldn't be attending there.  Now I feel confident that God has a different plan for me and that I wasn't meant to go there.
 As of now I am considering my many options of the FUTURE. For sure I know that I want to go on a mission and of course get married for TIME AND ALL ETERNITY<<< Well, not yet.  I'll let ya know:)

No comments:

Post a Comment