Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mindful Monday


     Last Monday I was frustrated because im still having stomach problems with the over growth of bacteria in my esophagus< candida.  I wasn't feeling the best but really wanted to go to family yoga night.  That was a mistake. Hot sweaty rooms= already upset stomach becoming worse.  So I decided to just lay there on the mat. 

As I did my mind wandered and I started to let Satan get into my head.  I thought of how sick I was of my stomach hurting (even though I should've been grateful for my circumstances and that they aren't worse)  I thought of how frustrating it'd be if we didn't get my heath problems fixed by the time I go to college or on a mission because all I want to do is serve the Lord fully, without anything in the way. 

 I thought of how Im not good at anything anymore since Im not dancing (which isn't true everyone has something they are good at!)  I thought that if my knees never got better than I'd be a boring person who couldn't do anything.  I started to cry, very overwhelmed at this point. 

 I wanted to yell at Satan to go away and leave me alone because I was done with him making me feel this way!!!! I pleaded with Heavenly Father to help me get these thoughts out of my head and help me find my self worth. 


Flashes of my future came into my mind.  Me with my future husband and children.  And I realized I CAN be HAPPY. I don't have to be perfect I just have to try.  I feel closer to God now after that simple experience and I know that he watched over me and is MINDFUL of all of us!  If you don't know that pray to him and look at the simple things in life that you are blessed with!


No comments:

Post a Comment