Friday, September 5, 2014

A year ago today...

Ive been looking at my past journals and thought itd be fun to reflect on my life. What was Paige doing a year ago TODAY???


Snippets from my journal

" Sept. 5 2013
         Today Prest and I went in early so I could get help with math. I really like how Mrs. AM help us.  Its not like cattle herding, one by one we ask our questions and get shoved to the back of the line to wait... Instead she sits down at a table with the 4-5 of us who need help and asks us what we dont understand, writes it out, explains it and then as we solve it ourselves asks us how we're doing. Its nice and completely different from the speedy way she teaches.


Pdog *thats what i call Preston in my journal* and i went to the JIM *what he'd call the gym:)*. There was a HUGE rainstorm that caused everyone, excpet preston who im pretty sure is partially deaf, to gather around the window to watch. I did homework and ate dinner. Now im finally catching up on the reading Ive been dying to:
- The Book of Mormon
- Pretties
- Dads journal of when he met mama
- The first Great Commandment (conference talk)
- Safety and peace of keeping the commandments (conference talk) 
- News article of woman who burned her baby... so sad!!!"



WOW!! has life sure changed!


     Right now, PRESENT DAY, Im out of highschool!!! THANK GOODNESS! I will be starting my first semester of college in a week:) Preston is on a mission in Chile! I definetly feel more social and confident than i did at this time last year>>> Thanks Roseleaf Academy!!! 


XOXO- Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment