Monday, September 8, 2014

Favorite Mormon Messages

I LOVE mormon messages!! They bring the spirit into the room so quickly and turn my day right around when it seems gloomy.
    Check out some of my absolute favorites:

The Hope of Gods Light

Have I ever told you that HOPE is one of my favorite words??? The gospel of Jesus Christ IS HOPE!! Although it may seem like its the end, like your life is completely over at times, there is always hope! 
     I know that as long as i do what is right i can return to live again with my father in heaven. I can have peace and eternal happiness!!! I can be together with my family forever and break the bands of death, just as Christ did, recieving my physical body through the resurrection (this is a free gift from God to ALL of his children). 
     There is hope! God wants to comfort you. All you need to do is open yourself up to his love and recieve his light!!!


Because of Him



This message kind of goes hand in hand with what i was explaining above^^^  The atonement is GREAT!!! Because of what Christ did for us we can have a body again and recieve all of the temporal and eternal blessings available!!!

Earthly Father, Heavenly Father


Honestly this message makes me have more respect and love to fathers and rightious families!! It displays a fathers role in the household and shows me how God is the center of LOVE! It also makes me super excited for my eternal family!!!:)


My New Life


I cant even express how i feel about the AMAZING Nielson Family!!! This womans example changed my life!!!! Read her book Heaven is Here or visit her blog nieniedialogues.blogspot.com
She helped me discover what is truly important in life!!!


Enduring Love

I cry every time i watch this!!! Love is Sacrafice!!! I want a loving relationship like this>>> a relationship with a foundation built on Christ. One that stretches beyond physical attraction and connects and binds two souls together discovering eachothers deepest desires and true qualities. Eternal and Enduring LOVE!:)

Hope you enjoyed and feel inspired!
XOXO- Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment