Saturday, September 6, 2014

The I HAVE rant

If you dont know already I am addicted to writing in my journal... I know, its kinda a strange addiction.  Most days I boringly list all of the things i did that day, but other times i suprise myself and write some pretty profound things.  <Things that display what strange thoughts bounce around inside my head:)

     I call these moments in writing rants.  Most of the time it is a struggle for my hand to keep up with my brain.  And i call it a rant because I am randomly spewing my opinion or feelings on a specific  topic.

I wrote this I HAVE rant when I was struggling over the summer. It helped "bring me back" to the things i have to be grateful for: ENJOY!

I want to live.
I have so much to learn! I have the gospel, good news, and hope! 
I know who I am and what i want to be- a mother.
I know that one day i will be able to be married in the temple and have children.
I have people all around who love ME! 
And a father in Heaven, a great family, many friends. 
I am so grateful I am never alone!

YOU are never alone!!
XOXO- Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment