Sunday, October 5, 2014

Recap week 1 college

Well College is off to a rocky start but i know it will get better. I am so so grateful to my support system: Mom, Dad, Grandparents, siblings and the roseleafers (my aunt laurel and her roomie camille) for helping me push through.  

Monday- happy 21st birthday to kelsey!!! 

First day of classes.  I was dead tired and kept nodding off but i did meet some cute guys:)  Found out i was in a super hard math class with all these older peeps and the teacher told me to leave... so i went and rearranged my schedule.  Met a walking google> seriously this girl knew everything about the college and helped me find my way around.

Tuesday- Didnt really feel like writing becase ive been so tired and had some weird emotions, so ive been worried if i write it will  make me depressed.  Had a 7:45 science class but its ok because i met a cute kid and we hung out after class then went to devo later that day.  And guess who is coming to devo next week. Freaking ELDER HOLLANDS!!!! MY FAVORITE!!!

Wednesday- Went to the temple with my friend austin.  It was a little sad because no one was there and they had us do like 20 names.  I am very glad i went though!!! Then i went groccery shopping with three guy friends i met and after hung out with a different guy who confessed all this crazy stuff to me that i didnt really want to know...

Thursday- Was homesick all day but pushed through my studying and ended up meeting a kid at the library named zac.  That night he asked me on a date for friday night.  

Friday- Did math for three hours.  it was only five problems but it was the hardest five problems of my life!!! Went on a date with zac which i wasnt particularly excited for because honestly i am not physically attracted to him.  He's cute but just not for me.  We went salsa dancing then walked to the gardens which i knew would be a bad idea.  He held my hand on the way there which was super awkward because he is 6'2" and my arm is like down to his shin.  It was ok though because it was cold outside.  Then he wanted to sit in the garden which was bad idea #2.  I was talking about something random like i always do and seriously mid sentence he turns and tries to KISS ME! So so so awkward! I backed away and was like "sorry but i dont kiss people until i really know them." But ya know something crazy?? Right before he tried to kiss me he said, "I feel like ive known you forever." UMMM NO YOU DONT KNOW ME AND YOU DONT SAY THAT!! WEIRD!! I met him the previous day!! ugh so weird! So yes that happended... first date at byu-i. I hope they get better!

Saturday- This was the worst day of my life. Health Problems + no energy + stress// homework + homesickness.+ seperation anxiety. I dont want to go into detail because i dont want to stress any of you out. I was suppose to go cliff jumping too which wouldve been so so so much fun but oh well. Dont fear its kind of under control and i have an amazing supportive family.
I hope week 2 of college is better:)
Love you guys! 
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment