Sunday, October 5, 2014

Recap week 3 college

     After last weeks email ( i send weekly emails:) I got a letter back from my Aunt Laurel challenging me to write a "choppy talk" email so i can "have fun and study more." Truth is I ABSOLUTELY LOVE writing long detailed emails, you guys probably dont like it as much because it requires you to read a lot;)

     Here it goes my highlights and low-lights:
Monday
- had a titch of homesickness
- met new friends
-learned about the jaredites in math class
- was used by a kid in my science class to get his homework dont:(
- had FHE
- was asked on a date

Tuesday
-weekly devo
- got to write and read in my favorite place on campus
- eat>study> eat> study> eat >study (life of a college student!)

Wednesday
- started listening to christmas music
- formed a math "posse" for studying! WAY FUN!
- spent 2.5 hrs aimlessly wandering around Walmart. I hate that store and ive come to the conclusion that i need a personal navigator to help me shop:)


Thursday
- was invited to go to utah for conference
- took my first test ever in college for sci... got a 95% yippee! That was VERY unexpected.
- Went to a piano concert. Grueling date- great company:)

Friday
- took another test for math, passed it but... didnt do so hot.
- bought sushi
- had a journaling party with one of my roomies. We also listened to christmas music<3

Saturday
- Went to annies for conference. The set up was awesome>> laptop + ironing board = college life:)
- talked to grandma on the phone while she was running the st george marathon with mama. Mile 12 was dedicated to me and all the dancer out there. So SWEET!<3
- buffering issues with conference so we walked to my apt where we have a tv
- SO MANY WONDERFUL TALKS!!!! fav quote so far: " Acknowledge and face your weknesses but dont be immoblized by them." 
- mid conf sesh walk to the park consisted of picture taking and slack lining!
- fell asleep super early and was up at 4:30 am this morning... but whats new???

  There ya go... "choppy talk email..."
Love you guys!
Happy conference weekend to you and yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment