Friday, December 12, 2014

Bye Bye College

Looking back at this picture makes me laugh.  I was so oblivious and uncertain as to how my first semester of college would go.  But I was hopeful! And although it was really rough, I can look back and smile, because honestly without the wonderful people that I met, I wouldnt have been able to make it.


Annie and Syd:)

Tuesdays Devotional! This is a pic of when Elder HOLLAND came to speak to us!!! It was such a powerful message encouraging us to be happy.  And it was exactly what I needed at that time in my life!


Finished my 15th journal!



Weekly Temple visits! Probably my favorite part about this campus was the fact that I could walk to the temple whenever I wanted!




Love my FHE Family!!!


Lastly, I love this quote<3  College is a place to discover who you are.  I definetley feel like Ive done that.  The friends Ive met have helped me come out of my shell and be myself.  Ive also come to know whose I am.  I am a daughter of God and I know that he loves you and me!  He loves us individually and if you are ever in need of help of strength I know that he is always willing to help us.  I have seen his hand in my life, literally, every single day of my college experience.  Being on my own, I have grown even closer to The Lord.  God is Good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment